This is some old UI. I was so bad at coding when I made it. Again, because it was for a class, I got it done in about a month, but being one of the first games I made in Unity, I was still figuring stuff out. And didn't have time to figure EVERYThing out, haha. Then, as it does because fate is a cruel mistress, after I exported the files, they got corrupted. A revamping is currently underway! I've got all the assets I need, I just have to replace them and re-write the code. Time consuming, but it'll ultimately be worth it. I hope.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.